Welcome to the BIZINTRA website, operated by BIZINTRA Ltd. By visiting and using this website and by viewing/downloading any information provided by BIZINTRA or its associates you will be accepting these Terms and Conditions (“T&C”). Please read them carefully and if you disagree with the T&C in any way, then do not use this website. BIZINTRA reserves the right to post changes to the T&C on this website at any time, and by your continuing to use the website thereafter, you agree to be bound by the new version of the T&C. If any T&C changes are not acceptable, you must stop your use of this website. In these T&C, ” BIZINTRA ” and “we” refer to BIZINTRA Ltd or its associates., and “User” or “you” refer to each visitor to this website.
If you subscribe to any services/courses offered through this website, you also will be subject to additional terms and conditions or disclaimers applicable to such services/courses, which will be brought to your attention at that time
- There are no fees to be paid to join the Bizintra Trading Programme!, however for the user to have continued access to the programme they must make at least one live trade with our partner broker.
BIZINTRA does not provide warranty or Guarantee:
- We do not provide warranty or guarantee for the accuracy, validity or suitability of any information provided by BIZINTRA Ltd, it’s employees or associates.
- We do not provide warranty or guarantee that digital information provided/services provided is free of viruses, Trojan horses or anything else containing harmful software code.
- We do not provide warranty or guarantee that information provided/services provided will not contain adult language or content which some individuals may find objectionable.
- We do not provide warranty or guarantee that information provided/services provided will be error free or provided uninterrupted.
Credit/Debit Card Purchase Terms
- All online purchases made from Bizintra Ltd. Are made through secure, official payment providers.
- Subscribers signing up to free trials for Bizintra Ltd’s products/services can cancel their subscription before the end of the trial period and their Credit/Debit will not be charged. If the subscriber does not cancel the subscription before the end of the trial they will be automatically enrolled into the course and their Credit/Debit card will be charged appropriately.
- If a subscriber’s Credit/Debit card provider refuses payment to Bizintra Ltd. for any reason, Bizintra Ltd. reserves the right to suspend or cancel the subscribers subscription.
- There is no refund if the subscriber fails to attend any course
- Unless otherwise stated all payments received are non-refundable
- We accept various forms of payment at checkout for both our subscription and no-subscription services.
- All payments made to Bizintra Ltd. are handled by secure, official payment partners. Bizintra Ltd. does not have access to or store any of your personal financial information
- Once payment is made to Bizintra Ltd. you will receive a receipt for the transaction
- By completing an order on our checkout page you agree to our Terms and Conditions
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES POLICY
STATEMENT OF POLICY
- Bizintra Ltd. recognises that we live in a society where discrimination still operates to the disadvantage of many groups in society.
- Bizintra Ltd. believes that all persons should have equal rights to recognition of their human dignity, and to have equal opportunities to be educated, to work, receive services and to participate in society.
- Bizintra Ltd. is committed to the promotion of equal opportunities within the Bizintra Ltd. organisation, and affiliated organisations, through the way we manage the organisation and provide services to the community. In order to express this commitment, we develop, promote and maintain policies that will be conductive to the principles of fairness and equality in the workplace.
- The objective of this policy is that no person should suffer or experience less favourable treatment, discrimination or lack of opportunities on the grounds of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, religious or philosophical beliefs, health status, HIV status, age, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, political beliefs or trade union membership, class, responsibility for dependents, physical attributes, lack of formal qualifications where such qualifications are not formally required, or any other grounds which cannot be shown to be justifiable within the context of this policy.
- This policy will influence and affect every aspect of activities carried out at Bizintra Ltd. i.e. promotional work, educational services, casework and other functions linked to the Bizintra Ltd. organisation, as determined by the management committee.
- In the provision of services and the employment of staff, Bizintra Ltd. is committed to promoting equal opportunities for everyone. Throughout its activities, Bizintra Ltd. will treat all people equally whether they are:
– Seeking or using our services.
– Applying for a job or already employed by us.
– Trainee workers and students on work experience or placements.
– Volunteer workers.
Conduct and general standards of behaviour
All staff and customers are expected to conduct themselves in a professional and considerate manner at all times. Bizintra Ltd. will not tolerate behaviour such as:
- making threats
- physical violence
- swearing at others
- persistent rudeness
- isolating, ignoring or refusing to work with certain people
- telling offensive jokes or name calling
- displaying offensive material such as pornography or sexist / racist cartoons, or the distribution of such material via email / text message or any other format.
- any other forms of harassment or victimisation.
The items on the above list of unacceptable behaviours are considered to be disciplinary offences within Bizintra Ltd. and can lead to disciplinary action being taken. xxx does, however, encourage staff to resolve misunderstandings and problems informally wherever possible, depending on the circumstances. However, whether dealt with informally or formally, it is important for staff who may have caused offence to understand that it is no defence to say that they did not intend to do so, or to blame individuals for being over sensitive. It is the impact of the behaviour, rather than the intent, that counts, and that should shape the solution found both to the immediate problem and to preventing further similar problems in the future.
Complaints of discrimination
Bizintra Ltd. will treat seriously all complaints of unlawful discrimination on any forbidden grounds made by employees, trustees, clients or other third parties and will take action where appropriate.
All complaints will be investigated in accordance with the organisation’s grievance, complaints or disciplinary procedure, as appropriate and the complainant will be informed of the outcome in line with these procedures.
We will also monitor the number and outcomes of complaints of discrimination made by staff, volunteers, clients and other third parties.
Bizintra Ltd. will revise and review this policy regularly.